Antibiotic Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics In The Critically Ill and Obese Population December 2nd
At the completion of the activity viewers will be able to:
1. Define pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD)
2. Describe pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) principles for antimicrobials
3. Interpret literature on pharmacokinetics in special patient populations
4. Interpret literature on dose PK/PD in special patient populations
5. Employ PK/PD principles for antimicrobial dosing in obese and critically ill patients
Dr. Bibi Sulaiman
Dr. Sulaiman received her PharmD/MBA from St. John Fisher University - Wegmans School of Pharmacy, located in Rochester, NY. Currently, She currently is in the infectious diseases PGY-2 resident at the Brooklyn Hospital.
ACPE UAN #
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.