COVID-19 in Thailand: Oncology Clinical Pharmacist Perspective
This is the fourth in our series on the international treatment of COVID 19. This course is FREE.
At the conclusion of this activity, the attendee will be able to:
1) Describe the Thailand Healthcare and pharmacy practice & education
2) Describe the role of pharmacists in Thailand
3) Describe COVID-19 experience in Thailand
4) Describe the oncology hospital pharmacy practice experience during COVID-19 in Thailand
Manit Saeteaw, Oncology Clinical Pharmacist at Sunpasitthiprasong Hospital and Clinical Faculty at Ubon Ratchathani University will be sharing his experiences managing cancer patients during the COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand.
There are no conflicts of interest with this presenter.
This is a knowledge based activity
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.