Ensuring Optimal Patient Outcomes: A Focus On Effective Communication Strategies
A close look at effective methods of communicating with patients.
In order to receive credit you must watch the video then complete the online evaluation & quiz.
After registration, watch the video then complete the evaluation and the quiz to claim credit.
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify various barriers to effective communication with patients
- List strategies used to improve communication with patients
- Describe an appropriate communication strategy given a patient’s health literacy level
- Describe motivational interviewing within the context of the healthcare setting
Razwan Miah PharmD
Post-Doctoral Fellow in Medical Communications and Drug Information
LIU Pharmacy and Medical Knowledge Group
No conflicts of interest exist with this presenter.
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.