Ensuring Optimal Patient Outcomes: A Focus On Effective Communication Strategies Live Oct 26
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify various barriers to effective communication with patients
- List strategies used to improve communication with patients
- Describe an appropriate communication strategy given a patient’s health literacy level
- Describe motivational interviewing within the context of the healthcare setting
Topic: Ensuring Optimal Patient Outcomes: A Focus On Effective Communication Strategies
Time: Oct 26, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 919 6882 2462
Razwan Miah PharmD
Post-Doctoral Fellow in Medical Communications and Drug Information
LIU Pharmacy and Medical Knowledge Group
No conflicts of interest exist with this presenter.
ACPE UAN # 0042-0000-21-038-L04-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.