To Err is Human: Human behavior and perception as causes of medication errors: Health First Session 1 Med Error
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Define “medication error”
2. Differentiate between “at risk behavior” and “reckless behavior” with regards to medication errors.
3. Define “confirmation bias” and give examples of how confirmation bias can lead to medical errors
4. Discuss methods of maintaining vigilance as a means of preventing errors
Zoom link will be sent to you directly through email
Joseph Etzel PharmD
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-23-039-L05-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.