HIV Medication Errors: Tales from the Hospital to the Clinic: PSSNY
February 26, 2023
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
Zoom link will be sent to you directly through email
- John J. Faragon, PharmD, BCPS, AAHIVP
- Dr. Faragon completed his Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from Albany College of Pharmacy in 2000, followed by an Ambulatory Care/Adult Learning residency in conjunction with Altamont Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Albany College of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Faragon is currently the Regional Pharmacy Director for the Northeast Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center, as well as a Pharmacist at Albany Medical Center Hospital.
- He has developed several curricula and training guides on the topic of drug interactions. His consulting services are a valuable asset for the AETC and he has become an avid lecturer throughout the Northeast Region.
ACPE UAN #
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.