How Does Change Happen? Introduction to Social and Behavioral Theory for Pharmacists--PSSNY
After attending the activity, complete the evaluation and the quiz to claim credit.
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe how social and behavioral theories are utilized to explain factors that affect the health of individuals and populations
- Identify basic theories, concepts, and models from a range of social and behavioral disciplines
- Describe data supporting the use of social and behavioral theories in pharmacy and/or public health initiatives
- Recognize how social and behavioral theories may be applied to a pharmacy-based case study
Rebecca Cope, PharmD, MPH, BCACP Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
She is certified by New York State to practice collaborative drug therapy management and maintains a clinical practice as a Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist at The Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, NY.
There are no conflicts of interest with this presenter.
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-23-035-L99-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.