Management of Diabetes Among Patients Living with HIV
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Recognize metabolic disturbances associated with HIV and their association with the development of diabetes
2. Describe issues with the standard diagnosis strategy of diabetes among PLWH
3. Identify appropriate therapies for treatment of diabetes among PLWH and potential gaps in current guidance
4. List metabolic problems associated with combined antiretroviral therapies
Rachel Arnold, PharmD – PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Resident
Attended The University of Kansas School of Pharmacy. Completed a PGY1 at The Brooklyn Hospital Center.
ACPE UAN# 0042-0000-23-090-L02-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.