Medication errors: combating system errors in our practice: Health First Session 2nd Med Error
May 24, 2023
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Define “medication error” and discuss its impact on overall mortality in the United States
2. List major sources of “system errors” in contemporary healthcare practice.
3. Explain how packaging reform may decrease errors due to look-alike ,sound alike medications
4. Describe how proper communication may improve patient safety be avoiding medication errors
Zoom link will be sent to you directly through email
Joseph Etzel PharmD
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-23-040-L05-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.