NY Medicaid (and PBM) Compliance Program Requirements: PSSNY SUMMER CONVENTION
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the changes to NY Medicaid provider compliance program regulations
- Discuss PBM Compliance Program requirements
- Recognize ongoing activities to maintain an effective compliance program
- List the 7 elements of an effective compliance program, as defined by CMS
A graduate of the UW-Madison School of Pharmacy, Trent started working as a Pharmacy Manager for a regional retailer in Wisconsin while completing his Master’s in Business Administration. He was promoted to Regional Pharmacy Supervisor where he worked for five years before taking over their Long-Term Care Pharmacy Division. Helping divest that business, he transitioned to HealthDirect (a division of Kinney Drugs) as Regional Director of Operations, growing their Midwest LTC presence to $100 Million in under four years. In 2018, Trent joined PAAS National® and oversees the daily operations as President; helping to ensure the viability of independent community pharmacies nationwide.
ACPE UAN #
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.