NYC Vaccination Updates for Pharmacists – Fall 2022
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- State the CDC recommendation for flu vaccination during the 2022-2023 season.
- Identify the lower age limit for administration of flu vaccine by pharmacists in New York State.
- List the preferred flu vaccine products for vaccinating individuals ages 65 years and older.
- State the eligibility criteria for the Moderna COVID-19 bivalent vaccine and for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 bivalent vaccine.
- Describe the storage and handling requirements for the Moderna COVID-19 bivalent vaccine and for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 bivalent vaccine.
This is a Trade Show Event. It is $50 to enter the Trade- Show for the day which you pay through the PSSNY Site.
This includes the CE
Bindy Crouch, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Immunization Infrastructure and Clinical Support Unit
Bureau of Immunization
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Dr. Crouch is family medicine and public health physician and currently serves as the Medical Director of the Immunization Infrastructure and Clinical Support Unit in the Bureau of Immunization at the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. In this role, she oversees the pharmacy standing order program administered by the Health Department. Dr. Crouch has also led vaccine operations for the NYC COVID-19 and the NYC Monkeypox Virus Vaccination Campaigns, supporting vaccination providers in planning and conducting their own vaccination campaigns.
ACPE UAN #
- 1.50 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.