NYS DOH BNE Class 3A Institutional Dispensers Limited:ASCP
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Define the methods of controlled substance destruction in NYS.
2. Describe how the NYS Drug Take Back Program promotes the safe and proper disposal of controlled substances.
3. State who must be present to remove a filled medication drop box liner at a facility licensed as a Institutional Dispenser Limited.
4. Define what an Automated Dispensing Systems can only be used at an Institutional Dispenser Limited.
5. Recognize that marijuana is no longer a controlled substance in NYS and how it is now regulated.
Andrew G. Johnson, BS, EMPP, HPA-2 NYS Department Health
Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement Licensing & Regulatory Compliance
ACPE UAN #
- 1.50 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.