Opioids and Today's Drugs of Abuse: PSSNY Winter Conference 2024
February 3, 2024
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the patient's needs who are using opioid drugs, as a Pharmacist in a practice setting
- State the dangers and risks for the patients who are utilizing controlled substances
- Identify controlled substances and the appropriate usage and dosing for patients
- State the type of support and direction that can be given to a patient in need of assistance with addiction
Zoom Link will be emailed to you.
Professor Fernando Gonzalez RPh
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-24-004-L08-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.