A Review on Compounding
June 25, 2023
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Solve compounding calculations while using body surface area charts
- Calculate the amount of ingredients in compounds and then produce them
- Choose the correct IV bag to use while producing a product from a calculation given
- Demonstrate how to keep the environment sterile while producing an IV bag.
- Use the correct tools and levigating agents when compounding
LIU University Brooklyn Campus
Lisa Topolski PharmD
Professor Fernando Gonzalez
ACPE UAN # 0042-0000-23-043-L07-P
- 4.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.