Tiny Lungs, Big Risks: Pediatric Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection: Brooklyn Hospital
June 9, 2023
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the epidemiology and impact of Respiratory Syncytial Virus disease in children
- Differentiate the pathology of Respiratory Syncytial Virus versus other respiratory viruses
- Discuss the current CDC and 2022 AAP updated guidance regarding the 2022-2023 Respiratory Syncytial Virus season
- State recommendations for the use of Respiratory Syncytial Virus vaccines and monoclonal antibodies targeting protection of children aged <18 years
ZOOM or Brooklyn Hospital
Michelle Do, PharmD
PGY-1 Pharmacy Resident
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Attended LIU Pharmacy (The Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences). Plans to complete PGY2 at Cohen Children's Medical Center in July 2023 in Pediatrics.
ACPE UAN # 0042-0000-23-051-L01-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.