USP General Chapter <800> Hazardous Drugs–Handling in the community setting Yes, it applies to your practice: PSSNY SUMMER CONVENTION
Saratoga Springs, NY US
June 30, 2023
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the genesis and time-line of USP <800>.
- List the main sections that organize USP General Chapter <800>.
- Discuss the standards that pertain to the community pharmacy.
- Identify the key employee safety issues surrounding the handling of Hazardous Drugs (HDs) in Pharmacies.
- Discuss what is needed for a community pharmacy to complete their USP <800> compliance plan.
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Joseph P. Navarra, R.Ph., FACA, FAPC
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-23-052-L07-P
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.