USP General Chapter <800> Hazardous Drugs–Handling in the community setting: Yes, it applies to your practice!
Bayside, NY US
May 4, 2023
At the completion of the activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the genesis and time-line of USP <800>.
- List the main sections that organize USP General Chapter <800>.
- Discuss the standards that pertain to the community pharmacy.
- Identify the key employee safety issues surrounding the handling of Hazardous Drugs (HDs) in Pharmacies.
- Discuss what is needed for a community pharmacy to complete their USP <800> compliance plan.
213-15 35th Ave
Bayside, NY 11361
Thursday, May 4th, 2023.
Location : Trattoria 35
Address: 213-15 35th Ave, Bayside, NY 11361
Joseph P. Navarra, R.Ph., FACA, FAPC
ACPE UAN # 0042-9999-23-027-L07-P
- 2.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.