You’re Getting Sleepy… Very Sleepy: Procedural Sedation in the Emergency Department LIVE on ZOOM
Update on the latest methods for sedation.
At the conclusion of this activity, the attendee will be able to:
- Discuss the indications and contraindications for procedural sedation
- List the medications used for procedural sedation
- Identify operational barriers related to the procurement of medications for procedural sedation
- Describe the evidence for ketamine, propofol, and “ketofol”
Jaclyn Connors, PharmD
PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Resident
LIU/ The Brooklyn Hospital Center
No conflicts of interest exist with this presenter
- 1.00 ACPEThe Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.